Doing Business with Us
At GCSS, we aim to deliver a variety of services to our customers — quality in compliance with global recognized standards, on time delivery with competitive lowest cost of ownership to the customer. With partners from around the world, GCSS is in a position to provide its customers what they want when they need it, all at competitive prices.
Response Time, for standard FR4 130- 140Tg material. Add 2 weeks for high TG 150 -180 TG FR4 material. Time starts after review of all files and clarification of all engineering issues.
- 24 hours response time on Request for Quote (RFQ)
- 24 - 72hours response time on issues ( delivery, quality, tech.)
- Target 14 days on Double Sided Production Lead Time
- Target 21 days on 4 layers MLB, plus 2 days for each layer additional layer.
- DDP Customer
- Consolidation of shipment
- Air shipment
- Ocean shipment
- Vendor Managed Inventory Programmed
- New Design , featuring real time involvement by or with the client
- Revision Changes, also featuring real time involvement
- Design for Manufacturability
- Design involvement for Cost reduction
Gerber file pre-Screening
We provide services for Gerber file review for completeness, verification and clarification on file and specification issues, assist in CAM editing for manufacturability, and to respond to engineering Queries.
- Purchase Order Releases
- Purchase Order Tracking
- Pull – In and Push – Out requests
- Work In- Process tracking,
SPC Charts Audit
In- Process Audit - - - Assess Compliance and Data results.
- Site IPQA
- Outgoing Quality Assurance
- Final Visual Inspection
- Electrical test data
- First Pass yield and final yield, lots outs, Rejects
- Monitor Corrective Action
- Closure and Implementation.